An electric tool is a hand-held or removable mechanized tool that is powered by a motor or an electromagnet and drives a working head through a transmission mechanism. Electric tools are easy to carry, easy to operate, and versatile, which can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, and realize manual operation mechanization. Therefore, they are widely used in construction, housing decoration, automobiles, machinery, electricity, bridges, gardening and other fields. , And enter the family in large numbers.
Electric tools are characterized by light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, easy to carry and use, strong and durable. Compared with manual tools, it can increase labor productivity by several to tens of times; it is more efficient than pneumatic tools, has low cost and is easy to control.
Pay attention to the following points when purchasing power tools.
1. Distinguish between home use and professional use according to needs. Most electric tools are designed for professionals. When purchasing, you should distinguish between professional and general household tools. Generally, the difference between professional and general household tools is in power. The power of professional tools is larger to facilitate professionals to reduce the workload. The general household tools are relatively small due to the smaller engineering and relatively small workload, so the input of the tool The power does not need to be large.
2. The outer packaging of the tool should be clearly patterned and not damaged. The plastic box should be firm. The buckle for opening the plastic box should be firm and durable.
3. The appearance of the tool should be uniform in color, the surface of the plastic parts should have no obvious shadows and dents, no scratches or bumps, and the assembly misalignment between the shell parts should be ≤0.5mm, and the aluminum castings should be smooth and beautiful without defects. The whole machine The surface should be free of oil and stains. When holding by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. The nameplate parameters of the tool should be consistent with those on the CCC certificate. The manual should have the detailed address and contact information of the manufacturer and the manufacturer. There should be a traceable batch number on the nameplate or certificate.
5. Hold the tool by hand, turn on the power, operate the switch frequently to start the tool frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are any abnormalities in the TV and fluorescent lamps on site. In order to confirm whether the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
6. The tool is energized and run for one minute. Hold it with your hand during operation. You should not notice any abnormal vibration in your hand. Observe the reversing spark. The reversing spark should not exceed level 3/2, generally from the air inlet of the tool. Looking inside, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. During operation, there should be no abnormal noise.